Sunday, July 10, 2011

Magazine Challenge Entry

I made a graduation album for my niece.  I made a section for her graduation photos and a section for her to add pictures of her friends. The graduation pages were black and white with red and blue accents.  To make the friends section more fun I used some of my Teresa Collins accents and change the accent color to pink.  I am having some difficulty deciding which LO to submit for my contest entry.  I think I like LO 1 the best.

Black cardstock, white caardstock and black and white pattern paper from Walmart.
Cricut cuts:
Forever Young all cuts at real dial size 2.5"
Page 30,39, 40, 45, 59 emblem
Page 39 emblem shift for all of the shadows
Page 68 (flower)
Page 63 (hat)



I used Teresa Collins Timeless collection for the memories envelop and tag and TC Miranda's jewels for the bling accents Maxson's Crowns and pink chalk.




 For this page I used the Teresa Collins Timeless for the cards and Matt's Wings for accents. 








For LO 3 I used Teresa Collins Timeless for the paper accents and
the pink ribbon flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment