Monday, October 25, 2010

Red Ribbon Parade

This is the journal box for my Red Ribbon Parade page.  I think it sums up I, a teacher and a servant of God am called to do.  I really wanted to go to the Houston Circle Meet-up but one simple question changed my plans.


You never the choices God will asked you to make. This year’s Red Ribbon Parade was the same day as my much anticipated Houston Cricut Meet-up. I had everything packed and ready to go when one of my special needs students asked me if I was going to the parade because he wanted to walk in the parade with me like he did last year. Well needless to say I went to the parade and my special needs student was able to walk in the parade instead of watching his classmates walk. I know God is beside me and will take care of my needs.


No comments:

Post a Comment