Thursday, October 14, 2010

Album Covers

I am teaching DD2 photography.  I loaned her my old Canon SLR (film type).  I am using my Canon Digital SLR.  I downloaded a 12 photography lesson program from 2 Peas in a Bucket a couple of years ago.  I downloaded the photography lessons but didn't have time to complete the lessons.  Now that DD2 wants to learn to use a "real" camera  I have a perfect method to teach her how to use a camera while learning a few things myself.
I am also teaching DD1some basketball fundamentals.  Basketball try-outs will be happening in a couple of weeks and DD1 needs some coaching so she will be ready for try-outs. 

I decided to make mini albums for our photography and basketball adventures.  The albums are standard white cardstock.  I used 3 Birds for the basketball player and Every Day Paper Dolls fro the photographers.  I used a variety of fonts fro the titles.  I will use metal binder rings to for the binding when we have finished our "camp".



No comments:

Post a Comment