Thursday, December 2, 2010

Gift box for Magizine Challeng

I made this box to hold a special gift for my DD.  I used Tags Bags & Boxes for the box.  I used Christmas for the tree branches and the red ribbon; My Community for the doll; Celebrations for the presents; 3 Birds for the lights and Very Merry Tags for the candy canes.  I cut about 50 branches at 3/4" from 2 shades of green and glued them to the box base on 3 sides.  I left the back plain so I can add a tag.  I cut the lights then colored them with markers and added Glassy Accents to the light bulbs.  I then cut and colored the doll and presents.  I glued the lights, ribbon, doll and presents to the tree then added I-rock gems to the tree for a touch of bling.  Finally I tied a gold wired edge ribbon through the hole in the top so I can hang the box from the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment