Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Super Shields

I made these "Super Hero" Shields to help me maintain computer time in my classroom. My school is using a Super Hero theme this year so I am trying to incorporate the theme as much as possible. My students as had great time choosing their shield. I wrote their names on the shields using a permanent marker. This idea could also be used for scout meetings, church groups or even family chore charts.
I cut the shields at 3" real dial on using Letter Envy. I used my Gypsy to help me place the shields on the 4" x 6" inch wallpaper samples. The art teacher has boxes of vinyl wallpaper samples so I used those. I used the regular blade with a multicut of 4. I then attached a piece of magnetic tape to he back of each shield. I have easily organized Computer Time in my classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment