Saturday, October 6, 2012

Falling for Halloween Blog Hop

Welcome to the Falling for Halloween Blog Hop. Thanks for joining us to enjoy all the wonderful crafty inspiration for the fall and Halloween season.
You should have arrived here from Cindy's blog. If you missed the beginning of the hop, please go to Maria's blog to start so you don't miss any of the projects.


I teach 5th and 6th special needs students.  I think they are going ti love my new lunch box.  I got this lucnch box at Sea World a couple of year's ago.  After removing the labels I used an adhesive remover to get rid of the residue.  I used the Happy Hauntings cartridge and yellow, neon green, black orange and dark green vinyl.

  • Cut sizes are as follows:
  • Happy Halloween 1.59"
  • Haunted House 3.24"
  • Shoe 3"
  • Pumpkin 3.51"







  • Thanks so much for joining in on the hop today. Please be sure to check out all the participant's wonderful projects. I've posted the list below in case you've missed anyone. The next blog you will be visiting belongs to the very talented Renee.

    Have fun looking at all of our wonderful projects.


    32 comments:

    1. Wonderful idea!!!

      rhaun64@gmaildotcom

      ReplyDelete
    2. This is a wonderful creative way to repurpose an old lunch box! TFS!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Great idea, I am sure your students will love it.

      tderosa142 at gmail dot com

      ReplyDelete
    4. That's so cute. Don'tcha just love vinyl?
      waidc@bellsouth.net

      ReplyDelete
    5. very nice. you're vinyl work is great.

      beth
      baby.cowgirl88 at yahoo dot com

      ReplyDelete
    6. Very cute-my kids would love that!!!
      toledoslp@aol.com

      ReplyDelete
    7. Your students will surely love this! Very,very cute!!! :)

      scrapluv45@yahoo.com

      ReplyDelete
    8. Cute and creative way to re-purpose an old lunchbox!

      ReplyDelete
    9. Super Duper Cute!New Follower!
      Migdalia

      ReplyDelete
    10. Darling lunch box - smart and totally changeable with the vinyl.

      ReplyDelete
    11. what a cute idea! I think that you are right that your students will really like your new lunch box! TFS

      ReplyDelete
    12. Lovin' the orange lunch box.
      kidshomelove at yahoo.com

      ReplyDelete
    13. Very cute! The kids would love it. I like how you've reused something to use again AND made it adorable! :)

      ReplyDelete
    14. I love your Halloween lunch box - great ideal!

      ReplyDelete
    15. Very, very cool lunchbox, especially the scary jack-o-latern. I've never layered vinyl, but your project has inspired me to try it!

      ReplyDelete
    16. I love how your lunchbox turned out. I'm sure the kids will love it. Thank you for sharing.
      -D

      ReplyDelete
    17. Loving the vinyl work. The kids will think you are sooo cool.

      ReplyDelete
    18. Yes I do believe you will be Miss Popularity with this lunch box.

      ReplyDelete
    19. I love this! Especially since you were able to reuse something old and make it fabulous. Those cuts came out great.

      ReplyDelete
    20. Great project. I love Halloween so I will have to scraplift this!

      TFS.

      ReplyDelete
    21. Great idea! Love that you recycled the lunch box!

      ReplyDelete
    22. I am so sorry I missed this! The first time I visited, I didn't see any projects and now I see you have two!! This is a great upcycled project and just perfect!!

      ReplyDelete
    23. Great idea. Good way to re-purpose!
      Margo (go-go from the Cricut mb)

      ReplyDelete
    24. What a cute idea.

      marg0006 at verizon dot net

      ReplyDelete
    25. How fun love the idea of decorating the lunch box. Thanks so much. Terri

      ReplyDelete