Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Just Photos of my Graduation Album Accents


Graduation bird cut at 4 inches.  I used yellow brads for the eyes.
 Adventurer bird cut a 4 inches. I folded the map to add a realistic feel. I used stickles and flocking on the wings add a little whimsy.
World traveler bird cut at 6 inches. 
The large buttons give this bird an owl-like look.
School bird cut at 4 inches.  I added stickles accents on the backpack. I used a brad that I painted blue for the eye.
Cowgirl bird cut a 4 inches.  I added a
large flat bird the added stickles to the center of it.

1 comment:

  1. I happened over here from Shesasassylady and I just have to tell you that your 3 Birds birds are the most adorable I've seen. I love that cart and never thought of using pattern paper for the bird itself. What a hoot (no pun intended).

    ReplyDelete