Saturday, July 21, 2012

15 Minute Project

I made this quick window card in about 15 minutes start to finish.  The design part was easy.  I used Freshly Picked for the card base (Frames Flower1) and the shift (Frames Flower1) welded together to form the card.  I then used Gypsy Wanderings phrase (Present) for the word "gift". The phrase was welded to the window making sure the phrase touches all 4 edges of the window.  The patterned paper is a DCWV stack and the gold paper was from Michael's.  I ran the phrase through my cuttlebug using the swirls folder.   I chalked the flowers on the inside of the card.  This technique adds interest to the front of the card as well as the inside.  Start to finish this project was about 15 minutes.  Try to create your window card.

1 comment:

  1. What a great little card.... I just love window cards. Thanks for sharing with us at She's A Sassy Lady today.

    ReplyDelete