Monday, June 11, 2012

Gypsy not so Simple Project

I made this project following the instructions at Shelia's blog shesasassylady.  Shelia includes a cut file you can download or you can follow her instructions and design your own.  I used patterned papers from my stash for the straw, hat and bandanna.  I enlisted the help of my 14 dd to draw the details on the face.  I used chalk and marker for the face details.  I really enjoyed this project and have started looking at ways I can make my own Gypsy paper piecing.  I no idea when I will ever use this card but I couldn't pass up the challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome job. Love that your patterned paper looks like real hay. I'm still trying to do mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a GREAT little scarecrow! I love him and and so happy you played along and shared this great card with us today! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete