Saturday, May 12, 2012

A-2 Wide Shape Cards

I made these shape cards following Shelia's blog http://shesasassylady.blogspot.com.  The Latte card is for my Mom for Mother's Day.   The ballet cards will be for my 2 daughters and the girls in my scout troop.  All four girls dance at the same dance school.  They have their annual dance recital next month.
The latte card base was cut using Cricut Craft Room Basics 11" wide 4.25" high (real dial size).  The latte is from Love You A Latte.  It is cut at 4.47 (real dial OFF).  The papers are from my stash.  I used white Bazzil glitter paper for the whipped topping.  I cut 2 topping pieces and used foam squares to give some dimension.  I used a brown marker (Stampin Up) to accent the topping. I filled the metal heart in "love" with seed beads.  The sentiment and the shadow were cut at 3".

The ballet cards were made using paper from my stash and glitter paper from Bazill.  The card base is from Cricut Essentials 11" wide and 4.25" high real dial size.  The Ballet dresses are from Shall We Dance.  The dresses are 3.91 (real dial size on).  I cut two dresses of each color then trimmed the top off of one of the dresses and embossed the skirt using my cuttlebug and the swirls folder.  I attached the top skirt with foam squares. 

1 comment:

  1. What awesome cards, thanks for playing along and sharing with us at She's A Sassy Lady.

    ReplyDelete